PDC member David Miranda accuses Pechanga Tribal Council, led by Mark Macarro of removing him from office without notifying him of charges. He is an elected official and the council should have used the recall process. But then, the tribal council is not big on following Pechanga's Constitution and Bylaws.
We have attached one of the Miranda handouts explaining Pechanga's lack of DUE PROCESS.
1. No notification of charges against him
2. No right of discovery of evidence against him
3. No notice of the appeal process.
4. No notification of witness availability
5. No notification if he can bring an attorney
The similarity to the disenrollment cases previously linked is staggering.
We Hunters were:
1. Not allowed to see evidence against us.
2. Not allowed to have copies of that evidence
3. Not allowed to bring writing implements
4. Not allowed to speak on our own behalf
5. Limited to 30 minutes for our entire group.
6. Not allowed to bring documents in.
7. Not allowed to ask questions.
Here is that handout: