AIRRO is working on the rights of the individual Indian. These rights are those that the Interior Department, the Bureau of Indian Affairs, the ACLU and NARF ignore. Please consider joining AIRRO.
American Indian Rights and Resources Organization
January 24, 2009
10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
1. Opening Prayer
3. Keynote Presentation: Disenrollment in California Congressional District 1
4. Civil Rights and the Obama Administration
5. Discussion on Amendments to Bylaws
6. Nominations and Election to Board of Directors
7. Current Rights Issues
8. Closing Prayer/Adjournment
Please pay yearly dues at meeting in order to participate in Nominations and Elections to Board of Directors. By previous vote of the AIRRO membership, yearly dues are $5 in cases of hardship.
Drinks and snacks will be provided by AIRRO.