The next two days will be spent with family and friends. The Christmas shopping is done, the grocery shopping is done. Do you all have a wish list? Here are some of the things I'm wishing for:
1. I wish that the Hunter & Manuela Miranda Family can emerge stronger after
Christmas. We don't need strong, silent types, we need vocal types.
2. I hope the CPP will have this as their last Christmas. Maybe get some hearts.
3. I'm hoping that the UniteHere union will be more vocal, rather than whine.
4. I'm hoping the the NoUnFairDeals crew will organize themselves and put together a
much stronger campaign.
5. I'm hoping that the disenrolled tribal members in CALIFORNIA will band together
adding their voices together.
Merry Christmas to all of you. Be safe, enjoy the time with your family. I'll probably have a post or two tomorrow, that my family may not like, but, some will.